stripe_payment 1.1.1 stripe_payment: ^1.1.1 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin to integrate the stripe libraries for iOS and Android. Supports Apple / Google Pay, SCA, PSD2 and much more.
⚠ WARNING: This plugin has been discontinued.
Head over to migration.md for migrate to the new flutter_stripe plugin
Conveniently secure payments methods using Stripe.
Quick Glance #
- This Flutter plugin is a straight port from the tipsi-stripe plugin for React Native - we tried to keep the API as close as possible, so the documentation applies this plugin.
- Collect chargeable tokens from users' Card Input and** Apple & Google Pay**.
- For SCA compliant apps, setup payment intents for later confirmation.
Supported features: #
Native Pay - & G #
Card Form #
Card Params Object #
Bank Account Params Object #
Create Source Object With Params #
Android & iOS #
- Create a Stripe account and project
- Retrieve a publishable key from the Stripe dashboard
- Requires AndroidX
Include support in android/gradle.properties
For proper setup also have a look at: https://github.com/jonasbark/flutter_stripe_payment/issues/88#issuecomment-553798157
As this plugin is a port from tipsi-stripe for React Native you may consult their documentation: https://github.com/tipsi/tipsi-stripe/tree/experimental-connect/website/docs-md It includes:
- how to setup Google / Apple Pay
- method documentations
Blog Posts #
Xcode 12.5 support #
Xcode 12.5 is not supported - see this discussion for a fix