A Flutter slidable widget that provides an easy to use configuration. Just as you want it!
|Make choices||Customize it||Get full control|
Easily put your content in the panel, customize it and then just use the panel for various purposes like, #
- Showing some persistent content on bottom of the screen.
- Can be used like
showModalBottomSheet()from Flutter to make user choices.
- Also use like
DraggableScrollableSheet()and put scrollable content inside the panel.
👉 How to use sliding_panel: #
Please visit the Wiki to see how you can get this working.
This package was much unstable before. But now, it is a bit more stable. Still if you find bugs, open an Issue :)
A note for
v0.1.0 users 😟
This version contains a LOADS of breaking 💥 changes, which means that simply updating the package won't give you all the bells and whistles of new version. 😔 For updating guide, please go to the Migration guide, and see the 'Migration Guide'.
- After following this guide, you will enjoy new features.
Please ignore the warning if you get: "This package doesn't depend on collection." #
[0.5.0+2] - October 06, 2019
A minor update, that fixes bug in README.md.
[0.5.0+1] - October 06, 2019
A minor update, that fixes bug in README.md.
[0.5.0] - October 06, 2019
This package release introduces some API changes (majorly breaking changes) and a new underlying mechanism. Below are some of the changes. For complete list of changes and migration to this version, visit the Migration guide.
- New: Now specify what happens when user presses back button, using
- New: Now you can specify the limit of user's dragging the panel, using
- New: Now you can provide
panelContent, so that the panel can be dragged and scrolled at the same time.
snappingTriggerPercentageadded, so that you have more control over panel snapping.
- New: A new class
PanelSizeDatais added (accessed from
PanelController), which helps to get updated
PanelSizeparameters of this panel.
- When using
PanelAutoSizing, you can not change values of
PanelControlleralso contains some new and breaking changes.
onPanelClosedare all combined in single :
- Breaking change: The
headerContentis now moved to a separate
- Breaking change: For
panelContent, a new
typedefis introduced, called
- Breaking change:
PanelSizeclass no longer accepts values in pixels. Only percentage values can be given from now.
- New and Breaking change: The
animatingworks in adifferent way and a new state
[0.2.0] - September 13, 2019
Now, the package is updated with some improvements as below:
- The code is separated in multiple files for readability.
- Almost all the functions of PanelController return a
Future, so that you can do some action afterwards.
- When a panel is visible, you can change the panel's height runtime and it will animate. (This feature is not stable).
- Now you can provide the height of the panel in percentage of the screen also.
- A persistent header widget can be provided.
- The panel's height can be automatically determined depending on content! (see
PanelAutoSizingclass for this).
[0.1.0] - September 07, 2019
The initial release of the sliding_panel package. This includes below functions to the developers:
- A highly customisable Sliding panel
- Though many options available, it is made as easy as possible to tweak look and feel of the panel
- A panel can work as Three-state panel or traditional Two-state panel
- An easy to use PanelController, which helps getting current panel state and modifying its current state
- PanelController allows to animate the panel to arbitrary position
- Various callbacks that help getting current state of the panel
- Parallax and Backdrop effects on the panel
- Provide InitialPanelState property to decide how the panel is displayed initially
- Also responds to user gestures
- Panel can return arbitrary values back to the parent
Example of sliding_panel
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: sliding_panel: ^0.5.0+2
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Oct 22, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.1
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.4
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.