This animation widget can help you bring simple yet beutiful animations to your project with ease.
Shimmer Animation #
Moved from Beta to Release
This animation widget can help you bring simple yet beautiful shimmer animations to your project with ease.
Shimmer is very widely used in loading screens or placeholder widgets throughout the development community. Therefore, having an easy to use, yet customizable widget ready to use for Android, iOS and Web, gives developers an advantage to focus on their actual functionality, let shimmer make the loading experience smoother.
An example can be found in the example directory of this repository.
A list of detailed examples can be found in this Examples Repository
|Full Screen||Loading Widgets||Loading Buttons|
How to use #
pubspec.yaml of your project:
dependencies: shimmer_animation: ^1.0.0
Import it in your Dart code:
Wrap any widget with
Shimmer() widget to apply animaton:
Shimmer( duration: Duration(seconds: 3), //Default value interval: Duration(seconds: 5), //Default value: Duration(seconds: 0) color: Colors.white, //Default value enabled: true, //Default value direction: ShimmerDirection.fromLTRB(), //Default Value child: Container( color: Colors.deepPurple, ), ),
This has been patched in v0.2.1 so anyone using v0.2.0 and using interval should Upgrade Immediately
- @required child : accepts a child Widget over which the animation is to be displayed
- color : accepts a parameter of type Color and sets the color of the animation overlay. Default value is Colors.white
- enabled : accepts a bool toggles animation. Default value is true
- duration : accepts a Duration that would be the time period of animation. Default value is Duration(seconds: 3)
- interval : accepts a Duration that would be the interval between the repeating animation. Default value is Duration(seconds: 0) i.e. no interval
- direction : accepts a ShimmerDirection and aligns the animation accordingly. Default value is ShimmerDirection.fromLBRT()
A detailed API Reference can be found here.