rikulo_commons 5.2.1 rikulo_commons: ^5.2.1 copied to clipboard
Common reusable Dart classes and utilities.
Rikulo Commons Changes #
- Also detect more mime types
- The constructors of HttpRequestWrapper, HttpResponseWrapper, HttpHeadersWrapper... accept
- Merged changes of 4.6 into 5.0
decodeNSintroduced. They're null-safety version of
defer()replaces the key, so the invocation of
taskwill be the last key.
- BREAK CHANGE:
executorargument's signature is changed.
- BREAK CHANGE:
categoryKeyis renamed to
executableto slow down if the system is busy.
- BREAK CHANGE:
nameis removed from
- BREAK CHANGE:
onStatusCodeis removed from
decodeQueryuse named parameters.
defaultValueis an empty string.
LIST_MIRRORand other mirrored types as static members of
- Migrate to Dart 2.12 (null safety)
- Clean up deprecated methods:
onStatusCodeargument of Ajax utilities.
Browser.newEdgeare addded, and
- Also, we also consider
Browser.legacyEdgeas a variant of Chrome, so
Browser.chromeis also true in this case.
onResponseargument is supported, and the
maxBusysetting was introduced to
- The following
defer()will wait for the executing one to complete.
- Extension to support the comparators for
DateTime, such as
- Fix #6 The method 'HttpHeadersWrapper.set' has fewer named arguments than those of overridden method 'HttpHeaders.set'. [Dart 2.8]
- Limit Dart SDK version for Dart 2.8 version breaking change.
- add links to github repo in pubspec.yaml.
- Fix #5
taskcallback takes the key as the argument. It helps to reuse the same closure for different keys.
- Upgrade to Dart 2.5 or later
- Prepare for upcoming breaking changes to
HttpRequestin the Dart SDK.
entityparameter to escape XML entities.
ajax()added to simplify HTTP request at server side or flutter.
- The signature of flushDefers() was changed. Use
repeatLater: Duration.zeroinstead of
- Dart 2 required
- The signature of flushDefers() was changed.
- flushDefers() introduced to flush all deferred tasks.
- Browser.version considers, say,
12.1as a double,
12.10is larger than
- NullTreeSanitizer is removed. Please use NodeTreeSanitizer.trusted instead which was introduced in Dart 1.12.
- NullTreeSanitizer, NullNodeValidator, setUncheckedInnerHtml and createUncheckedHtml are added.
- MapWrapper is introduced to simplify the extension of a map instance.
- XmlUtil.encode() supports the space argument to preserve the right space also able to break lines
- StringUtil's toHexString, addCharCodes, encodeId, filterIn and filterOut have been removed.
- MapUtil.onDeman has been renamed to MapUtil.auto
- The html library has been removed.
- addContentType() is introduced to add extra content types that the mime package might not support yet.
- TreeLink is removed.
- TreeLink is deprecated and will be removed soon.
- AbstractBufferedResponse is added.
- XmlUtil.encode() changed: multiline renamed to multiLine, and maxlength not supported.
November 20, 2013
- EMPTY_SET is added.
- contentTypes and httpStatusMessages are added.
- ObjectUtil.injectAsync() is removed since Dart removes asynchronous Mirrors API.
- encodeString and decodeString are removed. Please use dart:convert directly.
- IOUtil is removed and replace with convert.dart.
- defer() in async.dart was introduced to run a costly operation smartly.
- gzip and gzipString were introduced.
- BufferedResponse renamed to StringBufferedResponse, while BufferedResponse reserved for bytes
- IOUtil.decode and IOUtil.encode became public methods: decodeString and encodeString.
- The js package was removed (part of Rikulo Gap).
- MapUtil.copy was introduced.
- The signature CssUtil.copy has been changed. To be consistent with others, the first argument is now the source.
- Browser.size was removed. Use DomUtil.windowSize or window.innerWidth/innerHeight instead.
- ClassUtil and ObjectUtil are both synchronous (no Future required)
- ClassUtil: renamed invokeObjectMirror to invokeByMirror; newInstanceByClassMirror to newInstanceByMirror
- HttpUtil.decodePostedParameter was introduced to decode the parameters of a POST requests.
- Css was renamed to CssUtil
- DomAgent was removed and replaced with DomUtil, which is a collection of static utilities.
- encodeString and decodeString are put into IOUtil, and renamed to encode and decode
- IOUtil.readAsString and readAsJson are added.
- StreamWrapper is added
- HttpRequestWrapper and HttpResponseWrapper are upgraded to new Dart API
- ObjectUtil is added to inject values into the given object
- ClassUtil.coerce is added to coerce types
- HttpHeadersWrapper is added.
- Upgrade to new Dart SDK.
- StreamProvider and CapturableStreamProvider are added.
- StringUtil, MapUtil and many others are added.
- HttpRequestWrapper and HttpRespnseWrapper are added.