redstone_database_mongo is a fork of redstone_mapper_mongo.
examples/server_example.dart for usage.
- Align with dart 2
- Update to redstone_database_plugin 0.3.0
- Add getLastError method
- Possible encoding shortcut by passing 'null' as Type
- Update to serializer 0.5.0
- Use serializer_codegen for serialization
- Use a fork of redstone with updated DI
- Set serializer as private into MongoDb
- Remove cast on object for save, insert and insertAll (could be a Map)
- Align with serializer version 0.4.2
- Add dynamic serialization
- Updated object can be Map or ModifierBuilder, not only Serializable object
- Add closeConnections in MongoDbManager
- Add optional writeConcern parameter in MongoDbManager
- Add optional writeConcern parameter in MongoDBService and its atomic operations
- Implement partial update (using '$set')
- Initial version
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: redstone_database_mongo: ^0.5.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
import 'package:redstone_database_mongo/driver.dart'; import 'package:redstone_database_mongo/manager.dart'; import 'package:redstone_database_mongo/service.dart';
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
The package version is not analyzed, because it does not support Dart 2. Until this is resolved, the package will receive a health and maintenance score of 0.
Analysis issues and suggestions
Support Dart 2 in
The SDK constraint in
pubspec.yaml doesn't allow the Dart 2.0.0 release. For information about upgrading it to be Dart 2 compatible, please see https://dart.dev/dart-2#migration.
Maintenance issues and suggestions
dartdoc successfully runs on your package's source files. (-10 points)
Dependencies were not resolved.
|Dart SDK||>=2.0.0-dev.67.0 <2.0.0|