redstone_database_plugin is a fork of redstone_mapper.
redstone_database_plugin is a set of utilities for handling common tasks including:
- Encoding and decoding of objects with serializer.
- Database connection management.
- Encoding and decoding of objects to the database.
examples/server_example.dart for usage.
- Align with dart 2
- Add DataLogger
- Fix issue decoding List
- Update to serializer 0.5.0
- Use a fork of redstone with updated DI
- Add serializer parameter in getDatabasePlugin
- Fix query parameters decoding
- Prefer to throw exception instead of sending an error response during serialization
- Add useTypeInfo field in Decode/Encode annotations
- Encode response as Map or List (toPrimaryObject instead of encode)
- Fix typo
- Initial version
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: redstone_database_plugin: ^0.4.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
import 'package:redstone_database_plugin/database.dart'; import 'package:redstone_database_plugin/plugin.dart';
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
The package version is not analyzed, because it does not support Dart 2. Until this is resolved, the package will receive a health and maintenance score of 0.
Analysis issues and suggestions
Support Dart 2 in
The SDK constraint in
pubspec.yaml doesn't allow the Dart 2.0.0 release. For information about upgrading it to be Dart 2 compatible, please see https://dart.dev/dart-2#migration.
Maintenance issues and suggestions
dartdoc successfully runs on your package's source files. (-10 points)
Dependencies were not resolved.
|Dart SDK||>=2.0.0-dev.67.0 <2.0.0|