plugin_platform_interface 2.1.6 plugin_platform_interface: ^2.1.6 copied to clipboard
Reusable base class for platform interfaces of Flutter federated plugins, to help enforce best practices.
- Adds pub topics to package metadata.
- Updates minimum supported SDK version to Flutter 3.7/Dart 2.19.
- Updates README to improve example and discuss
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 3.3.
- Updates links for the merge of flutter/plugins into flutter/packages.
- Updates minimum supported Dart version.
- Minor fixes for new analysis options.
- Adds additional tests for
PlatformInterfaceto use an expando for detecting if a customer tries to implement PlatformInterface using
extends. This ensures that
verifywill continue to work as advertized after https://github.com/dart-lang/language/issues/2020 is implemented.
- Updates README to demonstrate
verifyToken, and to note that the test mixin applies to fakes as well as mocks.
- Adds an additional test for
verifyto work with fake objects, not just mocks.
verify, which prevents use of
const Object()as instance token.
- Add a comment indicating that
verifyTokenwill be deprecated in a future release.
- Update package description.
federated flutter pluginslink in the README.md.
- Migrate to null safety.
- Fix homepage in
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Fixed a bug that made all platform interfaces appear as mocks in release builds (https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/46941).
1.0.0 - Initial release. #
PlatformInterfacewith common mechanism for enforcing that a platform interface is not implemented with
- Provides test only
MockPlatformInterfaceto enable using Mockito to mock platform interfaces.