pip_services3_rpc 1.2.5 pip_services3_rpc: ^1.2.5 copied to clipboard
This framework is a part of the [Pip.Services] project. It provides the following synchronous communication components over HTTP RPC
<br/> Remote Procedure Calls for Dart Changelog #
- Initial version, created by Sergey Seroukhov and Dmitry Levichev
- Fix loop in Call method of RestClient, clean code in tests.
- Fix close methods of RestService and HttpEndpoint.
- Fix work with time, convert to UTC
- Add instrument functions in RestOperations
- Add safe invocation method in RestOperations
- Fix asynchronous authorization issues
- Fix service interceptor call and error responding issues
- Add swagger OpenAPI support
- Migrate RPC from angel to shelf framework
- Added null-safety support
- Added configuration of CORS headers to HttpEndpoint
- Fixed HttpConnectionResolver resolve uri
- Fixed params req, res for StatusService and RestOperations
- Fixed prepearing empty POST requests
services Added RegRxp supporting to interceptors Examples:
- the interceptor route "/dummies" corresponds to all of this routes "/dummies", "/dummies/check", "/dummies/test"
- the interceptor route "/dummies$" corresponds only for this route "/dummies". The routes "/dummies/check", "/dummies/test" aren't processing by interceptor Please, don't forgot, route in interceptor always automaticaly concateneted with base route, like this service_base_route + route_in_interceptor. For example, "/api/v1/" - service base route, "/dummies$" - interceptor route, in result will be next expression - "/api/v1/dummies$"
services Fixed bug with formatting ArraySchema in swagger document
- Fixed types of register routes
- Fixed working with auth routes
- Fixed Swagger support
- Fixed async middleware errors
- Fixed swagger data type supports
- Fixed request processing for HttpEndpoint