Pedometer and Step Detection for Android and iOS
- Getters for streams are no longer async (it was unnecessary)
- Downgraded minSdkVersion to 18 on Android
- It was set to 26 by mistake in a previous release
- Fixed image link
- Added error handling for when sensors are unavailable
- Re-implemented the plugin for both Android and iOS
- This should solve many build problems which persisted on Android
- Added Pedestrian Status events and the ability to stream these
- Added a class for the already-existing step count event
- Android 10 and above requires the Activity Recognition permission, this has been added to the docs.
- The plugin now returns the steps taken since last boot up.
- The Pedometer stream now returns the value since the plugin was started on both platforms.
- Previously this was only the case on iOS, and Android returned the steps taken since last phone boot-up.