A Flutter library to assist with creating and manipulating paths.
Currently supports parsing a
Path from an SVG path data string
(including normalizing the path commands to be amenable to Flutter's exposed
Dash paths has an initial implementation that relies on flutter 0.3.6 at a minimum.
Planned for future release(s):
- Trim paths
- Consume latest path_parsing version.
- Implement path trimming routine
- Update example to demonstrate dash paths and trim paths.
- Consume updated version of parsing library
- Fix layout to conform to newer Flutter package requirements.
- Split out parsing logic into separate package that does not depend on Flutter
- Consume latest version of package, which fixes bug in smooth curve parsing
- 0.2.4: Fix bug in exponent validation logic
- 0.2.3: Fix bugs in _decomposeCubic -
- 0.2.2: Fix handling of null dashOffset
- 0.2.1: Add support for dashed paths, update docs
- 0.2.0: not published
- 0.1.1: Fix bug in matrix translate logic
- 0.1.0: Initial release
A new Flutter project.
Getting Started #
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: path_drawing: ^0.4.1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Sep 17, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.0
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.2
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.
|Dart SDK||>=1.19.0 <3.0.0|