package_config: ^2.0.0 copied to clipboard
Support for working with Package Configuration files.
- Migrate to null safety.
- Remove legacy APIs.
Packagewhich controls whether to make the root URI relative when writing a configuration file.
Packageconstructor not accepting relative
- Updated to support new rules for picking
package_config.jsonover a specified
- Deduce package root from
.packagesderived package configuration, and default all such packages to language version 2.7.
- Remove accidental transitive import of
dart:iofrom entrypoints that are supposed to be cross-platform compatible.
- Based on new JSON file format with more content.
- This version includes all the new functionality intended for a 2.0.0 version, as well as the, now deprecated, version 1 functionality. When we release 2.0.0, the deprectated functionality will be removed.
- Allow parsing files with default-package entries and metadata. A default-package entry has an empty key and a valid package name as value. Metadata is attached as fragments to base URIs.
- Fix usage of SDK constants.
- Set max SDK version to <3.0.0.
- Removed unneeded dependency constraint on SDK.
- Update SDK constraint to be 2.0.0 dev friendly.
- Fix test to not write to sink after it's closed.
- Public API marked stable.
- Strong mode fixes.
- Invalid test cleanup (to keep up with changes in
- Syntax updates.
- Initial implementation.