omni_datetime_picker 1.0.1 omni_datetime_picker: ^1.0.1 copied to clipboard
A datetime picker package with option to use a single datetime picker or a datetime range picker.
- Fix: Set padding of _DayPicker's GridView to 0 to prevent some days being cut off.
- Breaking: Styling fields (colors, text style), Theme widget can be used to have a more consistent design
- Breaking: borderRadius now requires a BorderRadiusGeometry instead of double for more control over the look (borderRadius won't have effect if useMaterial3 is true)
- Add: Preserve state when switching tabs using OmniDateTimeRangePicker
- Add: Constraints can now be passed to limit the size, else a preferred default value will be used
- Add: Expose selectableDayPredicate to let user disable certain day
- Add: transitionBuilder & transitionDuration field to customize animation of dialog
- Fix: AM PM offset not aligned correctly in mobile
- Fixed Changelog mistake
- Flutter 2.10 and above is required
- Fixed borderRadius issue in OmniDateTimePicker
- Support for Material3, just set useMaterial3 in your app's theme and it will work.
- Readme update (Overhaul planned)
- Use drag scroll on web (same behavior as mobile)
- Removed scrollbar on web
- Use Custom TabView
- Expose minutesInterval and localize am-pm
- Tweak UI spacing
- Updated documents
- Added type to only use Date without Time
- Enables backward compatibility with Flutter versions prior to v3.0 by using ambiguate
- Fixed for Flutter 3.0
- Fixed overflow when opening
Removed unused properties.
Fixed overflow issue on smaller device.
Fixed breaking error from 0.0.5.
Updated README typo
Replace hardcoded text values by localized defaults
Updated homepage and repository link
Fixed time spinner alignment issue.
Fixed bug where TimeSpinner is not showing passed startDateTime
Fixed bug where initial DateTime not being used.