Utilities for working with non-symbolic stack traces.
- Added buildId accessor for retrieving GNU build IDs from DWARF files that include them.
- Adjusts RegExp for stack trace header line to be more flexible in what it permits to allow additional information to be added in the Dart VM.
- Use virtual addresses in non-symbolic stack frames as a fallback if we cannot retrieve an appropriate offset from the instructions section otherwise.
Decoded Dart calls are now never considered internal, only VM stub calls. This is due to a concurrent change in the Dart VM that no longer prints non-symbolic frames for functions considered invisible, which matches the symbolic frame printer and removes the need for the decoder to guess which frames should be hidden.
This package still works on earlier versions of Dart, so the dependencies have not changed. However, it may print more frame information than expected when decoding stack frames from a Dart VM that does not include this change to non-symbolic stack printing.
- No externally visible changes.
findcommand can now look up addresses given as offsets from static symbols, not just hexadecimal virtual or absolute addresses.
- Integer inputs (addresses or offsets) without an '0x' prefix or hexadecimal
digits will now be parsed as decimal unless the
--force_hexadecimalflag is used.
- Uses dynamic symbol information embedded in stack frame lines when available.
- Adds handling of virtual addresses within stub code payloads.
- Finds instruction sections by the dynamic symbols the Dart VM creates instead of assuming there are two text sections.
- Added static method
- API and documentation cleanups
- Initial release