moor_generator 3.4.0 moor_generator: ^3.4.0 copied to clipboard
Dev-dependency to generate table and dataclasses together with the moor package.
- Add experimental apis for schema verification
- Support version
- Experimental: Generate NNBD code for input libraries that have opted-in.
- Fixes a bug when importing a Dart table both through
- Support custom result class names for queries.
- Fix minimum
analyzer: ^0.39.5version requirement
- Respect foreign key constraints when calculating the stream update graph
Generate code for moor 3.0. This most notably includes custom companions and nested result sets. See moor's changelog for all the new features.
- Support type converters in moor files. You can import the necessary Dart file with a regular
importstatement and then use
MAPPED BY ``MyTypeConverter``in a column definition.
- CLI/IDE: Fix path resolution on Windows
- Support explicit type arguments for queries in moor files. In
foo(:bar AS TEXT, :baz AS INT): SELECT :bar, :baz;, the column type can now be inferred. Previously, the query would fail because of an unknown type.
CREATE INDEXstatements in moor files
- Optional new type inference algorithm
- CLI tool to analyze moor projects
- Experimental new CLI tool (
pub run moor_generator). Not useful at the moment
- Support inheritance when defining daos (#285)
- Improve robustness and error messages, many bug fixes
- Fix a crash when using common table expressions in custom statements
- Don't use a moor specific caching graph across build steps
- Accept inheritance in table definitions (e.g. if an abstract class declared as
IntColumn get foo => integer()(), tables inheriting from that class will also have a
use_data_class_name_for_companionsoption that will make the name of the companion based on the data class name (uses table name by default).
use_column_name_as_json_key_when_defined_in_moor_fileoption to use the column name instead of the Dart getter name as json key for columns declared in moor files
\rcharacters in generated Dart literals
- Fix for an analyzer bug on constant expressions in generated code
- Small adaptions in generated code for moor version 2.0.1
- Rewritten generator with looser coupling to the build package
- Implementation of an SQL IDE as analyzer plugin
sqlparser0.3.0 and updated grammar for
- Drop support for analyzer versions
<0.36.4. They weren't supported in version 1.7.0 either, but the
pubspec.yamldid not specify this correctly.
- Support for moor version 1.7.1, which contains a fix for integer columns declared as primary key
- Support type converters that were introduced in moor 1.7
- Support parsing and generating code for
.moorfiles (see docs).
- Generate code to expand array variables
The +1 release has no changes to 1.6.0, there were issues while uploading to pub. +2 fixes delivers on the promise of supporting the analyze 0.37
- Parse custom queries and write generated mapping code.
- Refactorings and minor improvements in the generator
For more details on the new features, check out changelog of the moor package.
- Added the
RealColumn, which stores floating point values
- Better configuration for the serializer with the
JsonKeyannotation and the ability to use a custom
- Moor now supports table joins
- Added table aliases
- Default values for columns: Just use the
withDefaultmethod when declaring a column
- added expressions that resolve to the current date or time
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the first operation was a transaction
- Better support for custom expressions as part of a regular query
- Faster hashcode implementation in generated data classes
- Blob data type
- Generated classes now use lazy getters instead of recalculating fields on each access
- Custom Constraints
- Data classes can be converted from and to json
- The generated data classes now implement
- Initial version of the Moor generator