moor_generator 1.6.0+1 moor_generator: ^1.6.0+1 copied to clipboard
Dev-dependency to generate table and dataclasses together with the moor package.
- Generate code to expand array variables
- Parse custom queries and write generated mapping code.
- Refactorings and minor improvements in the generator
For more details on the new features, check out changelog of the moor package.
- Added the
RealColumn, which stores floating point values
- Better configuration for the serializer with the
JsonKeyannotation and the ability to use a custom
- Moor now supports table joins
- Added table aliases
- Default values for columns: Just use the
withDefaultmethod when declaring a column
- added expressions that resolve to the current date or time
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the first operation was a transaction
- Better support for custom expressions as part of a regular query
- Faster hashcode implementation in generated data classes
- Blob data type
- Generated classes now use lazy getters instead of recalculating fields on each access
- Custom Constraints
- Data classes can be converted from and to json
- The generated data classes now implement
- Initial version of the Moor generator