moor_flutter 4.0.0 moor_flutter: ^4.0.0 copied to clipboard
Flutter implementation of moor, a safe and reactive persistence library for Dart applications
Moor is a reactive persistence library for Flutter and Dart, built ontop of sqlite. Moor is
- Flexible: Moor let's you write queries in both SQL and Dart,
providing fluent apis for both languages. You can filter and order results
or use joins to run queries on multiple tables. You can even use complex
sql features like
- 🔥 Feature rich: Moor has builtin support for transactions, schema migrations, complex filters and expressions, batched updates and joins. We even have a builtin IDE for SQL!
- 📦 Modular: Thanks to builtin support for daos and
imports in sql files, moor helps you keep your database code simple.
- 🛡️ Safe: Moor generates typesafe code based on your tables and queries. If you make a mistake in your queries, moor will find it at compile time and provide helpful and descriptive lints.
- Reactive: Turn any sql query into an auto-updating stream! This includes complex queries across many tables
- ⚙️ Cross-Platform support: Moor works on Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux and the web. This template is a Flutter todo app that works on all platforms
- 🗡️ Battle tested and production ready: Moor is stable and well tested with a wide range of unit and integration tests. It powers production Flutter apps.
With moor, persistence on Flutter is fun!
To start using moor, read our detailed docs.
For the web #
For information to use this library on the web (including Flutter web), follow the instructions here. Keep in mind that web support is still experimental.