Lookback iOS Flutter #
Flutter plugin for the Lookback iOS SDK https://pub.dev/packages/lookback_ios_flutter
Lookback is a product tool that helps you engage your users while they use your product. To use Lookback on iOS you must use their SDK and add a small about of Objective-C/Swift code. This library allows you to add Lookback as a pub dependency in your Flutter app by adding 1 line in your pubspec.yaml and allows you to avoid writing any native code.
Why iOS only? #
There is no Android part of this plugin because Lookback does not require an SDK on Android. Read more about that here.
How to use #
- Add the dependency to your pubspec.
dependencies: lookback_ios_flutter: ^0.1.0
- Follow the Lookback documentation, skip step 1. You will need to open your iOS project in Xcode.
- [x] Pub package brings in Lookback CocoaPods
- [x] Register openURL for starting a participate link session
- [ ] Investigate approach for Custom View Names
- [ ] Investigate approach for Private Views
- [ ] Implement setupWithAppToken, shakeToRecord, feedbackBubbleVisible, etc
- Documentation updates
0.0.1 - 0.0.3 #
- Initial release with support for bringing in Lookback SDK and starting a session from a URL
Demonstrates how to use the lookback_ios_flutter plugin.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: lookback_ios_flutter: ^0.1.0+1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Jan 19, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.0
- pana: 0.13.4
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.5