Lookback is a product tool that helps you engage your users while they use your product. This library allows you integrate Lookback into your Flutter app easily.
Lookback iOS Flutter #
Flutter plugin for the Lookback iOS SDK https://pub.dev/packages/lookback_ios_flutter
Lookback is a product tool that helps you engage your users while they use your product. To use Lookback on iOS you must use their SDK and add a small about of Objective-C/Swift code. This library allows you to add Lookback as a pub dependency in your Flutter app by adding 1 line in your pubspec.yaml and allows you to avoid writing any native code.
Why iOS only? #
There is no Android part of this plugin because Lookback does not require an SDK on Android. Read more about that here.
How to use #
- Add the dependency to your pubspec.
dependencies: lookback_ios_flutter: ^0.1.0
- Follow the Lookback documentation, skip step 1. You will need to open your iOS project in Xcode.
- [x] Pub package brings in Lookback CocoaPods
- [x] Register openURL for starting a participate link session
- [ ] Investigate approach for Custom View Names
- [ ] Investigate approach for Private Views
- [ ] Implement setupWithAppToken, shakeToRecord, feedbackBubbleVisible, etc