local_image_provider: ^2.3.1 copied to clipboard
A library for retrieving the metadata and contents of the images, videos, and albums on a mobile device.
- added the optional new parameter
localImageto allow the JPEG compression of the fetched image to be controlled.
hasLimitedPermissionsupports detecting when the library has been granted limited access to images on iOS 14+. This is always false on Android.
- now properly handles limited permission on iOS 14+
- fix for iOS
imageBytesimplementation, width and height were swapped, causing images to be resized incorrectly
- fix for
findLatestto include videos in the list of returned latest media
- fix for Android Q SQL issue
- Upgraded to New Swift 1.12 plugin structure, may work with older Flutter version but not guaranteed
- This version only works with Flutter 1.17.0 and above due to interaction with the Flutter cache
LocalImagenow includes both images and videos in the returned list
LocalImageProviderretrieves a file path for a video.
- added the
- control cache usage with the new
LocalImageProvider, requires Flutter 1.17.0
- test coverage improvements
- pubspec changes for Flutter 1.17, minimum version now 1.17.0
findImagesInAlbumnow returns both images and video, use the
isImageproperties to filter
- fix for file not found exception in
DeviceImagenow loads a default image if the load fails
- Upgrade to Swift 5 to match Flutter 1.12. Projects including this plugin must be using Swift 5.
- Upgrade Kotlin to 1.3.5 to match the Flutter 1.12 version
- Upgrade Gradle build to 3.5.0 to match the Flutter 1.12 version
- updated for Flutter 1.12.x, fix for DeviceImage, likely won't work for earlier Flutter versions
- findImagesInAlbum was returning non image assets like video, this is fixed now, only images are returned
- the count member of LocalAlbum didn't match the count of images returned by findImagesInAlbum, this is fixed by the change above.
- initialize could return true and still fail to load the first few images, now ensures all init is done before returning
- LocalAlbum.coverImgId has been deprecated
- reordered height, width parameters on LocalImage constructor to match imageBytes method
- LocalImage.getImageBytes now takes a LocalImageProvider as a parameter to improve testability
- LocalAlbum.getCoverImage now takes a LocalImageProvider as a parameter to improve testability
- LocalAlbum.coverImg has been added
- LocalAlbum.imageCount property
- DeviceImage has been added, use instead of using the getImageBytes method directly
- LocalImage constructor is now const
- LocalAlbum constructor is now const
- added == and hashCode for both LocalImage and LocalAlbum, note they depend only on the id
- LocalImageProvder stats added for image loading, see resetStats(), imgBytesLoaded, lastLoadTime, totalLoadTime
- Fixes issues pointed out by pub_dev analysis
- updated description in pubspec
- updated json_annotation dependency to 3.0
- ran format on dart files
- Initial release with limited functionality, supports only:
- getting album descriptions
- getting latest image descriptions
- getting bytes for image.
- Android and iOS 10+ support