lakos: ^2.0.1 copied to clipboard
Visualize Dart library dependencies in Graphviz dot. Detect dependency cycles.
- Upgraded dependencies.
- Upgraded to null-safe directed_graph.
- Migrated lakos to null safety!
- Upgraded all dependencies to null-safe versions, except for directed_graph.
- string_scanner is no longer a direct dependency.
- CLI breaking change: Removed
--layoutoptions because all of these can be overriden through the Graphviz
dotcommand line arguments.
- Improved default graph styling.
- Got image sizes under control in readme.
- Only add edges to nodes that exist.
- Improved resolvedFile logic in getEdges function.
- CLI breaking change:
--no-cycles-allowedno longer requires
--metricsto be on.
- Added numEdges and avgDegree to metrics. Removed acdp.
--metricsdefault to off.
- Added a
gv2gmlexample in readme.
- Updated readme images.
- Upgraded to directed_graph 0.2.2.
- Added a test for piping stdout to dot.
- API breaking change: convertModelToDirectedGraph is now Model.toDirectedGraph.
- Replaced digraph.isAcyclic with firstCycle.isEmpty for efficiency.
- Fixed a bug with forward slash paths on Windows.
- Escaped multiplication asterisks in readme.
- Added Metrics.firstCycle.
- Exposed convertModelToDirectedGraph in the public API.
- Added more dartdoc comments to the public API.
- Made subgraph ids relative to rootDir instead of rootDir.parent.
- Initial version.