keyboard_attachable 2.2.0 keyboard_attachable: ^2.2.0 copied to clipboard
A Flutter package to build widgets that can be attached to the soft keyboard.
[2.2.0] - October 2023 #
- Upgrades Gradle and Manifest Updates for improved compatibility.
flutter_keyboard_visibilitydependency to version 5.4.1.
[2.1.0] - November 2021 #
- Fixes animation begin and end being out of bounds for certain kinds of layouts.
- Enables usage of
[2.0.1] - July 2021 #
- Fixes animations and offsets when there are widgets below the footer.
[2.0.0] - March 2021 #
- Migrates package to dart null safety.
- Moves example files to the
[1.0.3] - May 2020 #
- Moves keyboard visibility dependencies to
- Refactors animation controllers and visibility stream subscription. Changes only affect internal components.
[1.0.2] - May 2020 #
- Adds an example app to the project that makes use of the
- Improves documentation on
[1.0.1] - May 2020 #
- Adds a
KeyboardAttachablethat can be used to ontrol the animations that should happen when the soft keyboard is shown and hidden.
[1.0.0] - April 2020 #
- Initial Open Source release.