jsengine 2.0.1 jsengine: ^2.0.1 copied to clipboard
JS engine for flutter
- Added validateJScode to validate a code before running.
- Improved test cases and error handling
- runJSCode function now returns error Strings in case its not able to runt he code. The error will be helpful in debugging the issue.
- This release takes a completely different approach. It uses Jerryscript engine to evaulate the JS code.
- Uses isolate and Future api to give maximum performance.
- Complete reinvention of the wheel.
- Updated README file: issue tracker link and Description. No functional changes.
- Initial version, created by Anurag Vohra