html_unescape: ^2.0.0 copied to clipboard
A small library for un-escaping HTML. Supports all Named Character References, Decimal Character References and Hexadecimal Character References.
- Bump to stable null-safe version
- Migrate to null safety.
- Increases performance (at least according to the microbenchmark
benchmark/) by 17% in AOT mode and close to 100% in JIT mode.
- Slight refactoring to address lint issues.
- Conform to upcoming change to HttpRequest and HttpClientResponse
- Upgrade to Dart 2
- Bump to 1.0. The package has baked for 2 years now.