HTML5 Drag and Drop (not maintained any more)
Version 0.3.5 (2013-11-11) #
- Update to dart libraries 0.9.0.
Version 0.3.4 (2013-10-08) #
- Fix Issue #13: html5_dnd is incompatible with js-interop and the latest SDK
- Remove dependencies on meta package
- Add version constraints on dependencies
Version 0.3.3 (2013-07-09) #
- Support dragging of SVG elements (Issue #7). Dragging of SVG elements uses the emulated mode in all browsers.
- Add tests for dragging SVG elements.
Version 0.3.2 (2013-06-28) #
- Support 'cancel' query String to prevent dragging: A 'cancel' query String may be supplied for draggables to prevent starting a drag on specific elements.
- Improve clearing of selection when drag starts.
- Fix some bugs in touch support.
- Firing sortUpdate events after dragEnd events: Firing sortUpdate at the end makes sure that the listener of update events can uninstall/install involved draggables without side-effects
- Add some additional test examples.
Version 0.3.1 (2013-06-26) #
- Touch Event support (Issue #3): Uses touchStart, touchMove, and touchEnd events to emulate HTML5 drag and drop behaviour.
- Reorganized some parts. Now only html5_dnd.dart needs to be imported and sortable is imported automatically. If some functionality like sortable isn't used, Dart's treeshaking will make sure no unnecessary code is added.
- Add extended usage documentation to readme.
Version 0.3.0 (2013-06-25) #
- Completely emulating drag and drop in IE9 and partly in IE10 (when custom drag
images are used):
- The workaround with calling dragDrop() on IE did not work reliably and was slow. Also, we could not have the drag image under the mouse cursor as events would not be forwarded to element underneath.
- Emulation works by listening to mouseDown, mouseUp and mouseMove events and translating them to the HTML5 dragStart, drag, dragEnd, dragEnter, dragOver, dragLeave and drop events.
- More stable handling of nested elements. Instead of keeping track of dragOverElements in a list, the related target of the event is used to determine if it is an event that happened on the main element or bubbled up from child elements.
Version 0.2.1 (2013-06-17) #
- Fix Issue #6: Bug in Firefox when dragging over nested elements
- Fix Issue #1: overClass (.dnd-over) stays after drag ended
- Fix Issue #4: Support any HTML Element as drag image
- Fix Issue #5: Always use Drag Image Polyfill for IE9 drags
Version 0.2.0 (2013-06-10) #
- Changed API to using groups of Draggables/Dropzones/Sortables. Now options and event listeners are set on a group instead of individual elements.
- Ability to install/uninstall elements. Adds/Removes event subscriptions on an element.
- SortableEvent now carries information about the original group of the dragged element and the new group it was dragged to. This enables uninstalling in the previous group and installing in the new group.
- Other minor improvements in Sortable.
Version 0.1.0 (2013-06-05) #
- First Version.