gotrue 0.2.3 gotrue: ^0.2.3 copied to clipboard
A dart client library for the GoTrue API.
Dart client for the GoTrue API.
The usage should be the same as gotrue-js except:
signInwith oauth2 provider only return provider url. Users have to launch that url to continue the auth flow. I recommend to use url_launcher package.
- After receiving callback uri from oauth2 provider, use
getSessionFromUrlto parse session data.
- No persist storage provided. Users can easily store session as json with any Flutter storage library.
recoverSessionmethod. It's used to recover session from a saved json string.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes and merge
This repo is licensed under MIT.