- [ ] Files constraint controller watcher daemon
- [ ] Directory locked for creation (forces use of X generator)
- [ ] Certain lines must be filled with code.
- [ ] Lines hidden by default and lazily deleted when filled (i.e. throw Execption("Failing because of method not implemented"))
- [ ] Lines of code locked from changes
- Updated pubspec.yaml constraints and adapted code for it
- Initial version, created by Stagehand
Use this package as an executable
1. Install it
You can install the package from the command line:
$ pub global activate generator_plus
2. Use it
The package has the following executables:
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: generator_plus: ^0.0.2+1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
The package version is not analyzed, because it does not support Dart 2. Until this is resolved, the package will receive a health and maintenance score of 0.
Analysis issues and suggestions
Support Dart 2 in
The SDK constraint in
pubspec.yaml doesn't allow the Dart 2.0.0 release. For information about upgrading it to be Dart 2 compatible, please see https://dart.dev/dart-2#migration.
Maintenance issues and suggestions
dartdoc successfully runs on your package's source files. (-10 points)
Dependencies were not resolved.
|Dart SDK||>=1.8.0 <2.0.0|