gallery_saver 2.3.2 gallery_saver: ^2.3.2 copied to clipboard
Saves images and videos from network or temporary file to external storage. Both images and videos will be visible in Android Gallery and iOS Photos.
*Fixed - fix url error with query #146
*Fixed header for download file method
- fixed save video on Android SDK < 29 and ability to save media to DCIM
- Merged 3 community fixes
- Example project build fix and .3gpp video type supprted
- Supported SDK 30 and build fix
- Migrated to null safety
- Android - Invalid column
- Android 11 support
- Reverted PR for image validation
- Merged all PRs(image validation to native, error if image was selected twice, newest android and ios support)
- Fixed issue with improper mime types for video
- Ios save image to photos crash fix.
- Support saving images in separate folder in gallery
- By default image will be saved at "pictures" system folder,
- and video at "movies" system folder.If user set folder name it will be
- at root external storage.
- By default image and video will be saved at photos.
- If user set folder name it will be added as new album at photos.
- Fixed bug with mime type on Android 10
- Remove deleting temp video after it gets saved into gallery
- Saving large video files - fix
- Changed description
- Support saving network images and videos to gallery
- Fix for colliding permission request with image_picker plugin
- Return type changed to bool(true for success and false for everything else)
- Fixed crash when requesting storage access on Android.
- Added swift version and changed description.
- Initial release. Image and video from provided temp path get saved to device(Gallery and Photos).