A collection of Angular components for both common and less common use cases #
- Output container no longer showing when no values are selected
- Made icon align-center internally
- Removed tiny bottom margin
- Step buttons are now hidden on small screen, and replaced by swipe gesture
- Increased step button size and added fade when they are not hovered
- Fixed issue where leading- and trailingIcons didnt align properly
- Increased quiz option highlight brightness
- Now properly highlights selected button
- Set hover brightness to 120% (down from 150%)
- Hovering a white button no longer increases its brightness
- Added mixin 'fo-button-vertical-padding'
- Fixed issue where icon sizes was too large
- BREAKNIG: Updated angular dependency to 6.0.0-alpha and angular_components to 0.14.0-alpha
- BREAKING: Removed backgroundColorHover argument from fo-button-colors mixin
- Row selector no longer truncates numbers > 100
- Fixed icon sizing
- Selected value icon now primaryColor
- Header/Footer now hidden unless populated
- Added buttonColor and buttonBackgroundColor inputs
- Made more pretty
- Added buttonColor
- Options implementing renderIcon now renders icon in selectedValue aswell as in dropdown
ImageFile & FileUpload
- Dashed border now greyColorBright by default (instead of greyColor)
- From now on only emit selectedIdsChange when change is internal
- Dashed border now 2px wide (up from 1px)
- No longer emitting selectedIdsChange onInit
- Minor tweaks to icon sizes
- Added fo-image-file-min-height mixin
- Fixed issue where not all marked zones was alert-color
- Added css directive 'square' which will remove rounded corners
- Added css directive 'noFocusShadow' to not highlight on focus
- Removed focus highlight shadow
- Added leadingIcon and trailingIcon
- Added some left margin to icon
- User can now specify whether or not to use material icons (default: true)
- Added example folder with link to examples
- Confirm delete buttons are no longer dense and has all borders
- Added ability to renders optional leading image
- Made secondaryLabel slightly smaller (0.9em)
- Added fo-modal-padding mixin
- Clear icon can now be specified whether or not is material
- Outputs an event when clear icon is clicked
- Added top and bottom css directives to Carousel
- Fixed DropdownSelect action button size when using dropdown-select-font-size mixin
- Dropdown is now properly positioned when it has a fixed parent
- Fixed issue where number input added two units on each touch event
- added css directive bottomNavigationOnSmall
- Increased dropdown icon size when using fo-dropdown-font-size mixin
- Added fo-modal-font-size mixin
- Fixed broken material icons
- Rowcount selector now has fixed width to make sure the dropdown is always wide enough
- Added short delay to prevent dropdown to immediately auto-close when spawned by click event
- Added anchorRight input
- constrainToViewPort now takes document scrollbars into account
- Scroll and resize subscriptions now properly cancelled onDestroy
- Updated SDK constraints in pubspec.yaml
- Fixed style issue in DataTable modal (when deleting a resource)
- FoDropDown constrainToViewPort now constraints top aswell as bottom
- Updated SDK constraints in pubspec.yaml
- Added fo-label-color mixin
- Added fo-tab-panel-colors mixin
- Fixed issue where dropdown sometimes crashed due to internal error
- Added [offsetTop] input to DropdownList
- Extracted dropdown logic from DropdownList into separate DropdownComponent
- Modal component overlay now has proper z-index
- Fixed issue with broken size input on single-color Icons
- DropdownList mixin now properly resizes option icon container
- Icon no longer requires colorCount input to support colors (instead all icons has support for 16 colors)
- Now exporting CarouselSlide
- Button style now only applied to close button
- Now supports multiple colors using input colorCount
- No longer using MaterialModal under the hood
- Breaking: Renamed input 'title' to 'header'
- Breaking: Replaced 'fixedWidth' and 'fixedHeight' inputs with pure-css attributes 'fullWidth' and 'fullHeight'
- Breaking: Replaced 'largePadding' input with pure css attribute 'dense'
- FoButton style now only applied to close button
- Added boolean input [material]. If set to true, FoIcon will become a proxy to MaterialIcon (defaults to false)
- Added boolean input [materialIcons]. If set to false, rendered icons are FoIcons (defaults to true)
- TextAreaInput now has proper border color when input isn't valid
- Replaced ngOnChanges with interal logic due to it becomign deprecated in angular
- Removed instances of changeDetectionStrategy.Stateful
- Slight style adjustments to Next/Previous buttons
- Removed crazy workaround to set selectedId on init
- TextInput with options no longer showing options if a value is set initially
- TextInput now properly updates view when value is changed externally
- TextInput no longer crashes when autofilled
- DataTable table now has z-index so that batchOperation is shown under
- Added constrainToViewPort input
- DropdownSelect now initializes properly with selectedId
- Theme now changes material-toggle color
- Decreased icon size for [dense]
- Removed focus shadow from filter text input
- Null check for options on click
- selectedId no longer always resets to null on init
- null option is now hidden if filterstring isn't empty
- Fixed issue where zones wasnt scaled properly with image
- Got type attribute
- Added datePickerBindings to providers (needed by autofocus)
- ActionButton now disabled if value is empty
- ActionButton now triggered on enter
- Fixed issue where FoDropdownSelectMulti generics sometimes didn't work properly
- Added FoTextAreaInput example in docs
- Added support for generics (selectedIds can now have any type)
- Everything public is now properly exported in lib/fo_components.dart
- Bumped dart sdk constraints '>=2.2.0 <3.0.0' (previously '>=2.0.0 <3.0.0')
FoDropdownSelect & FoDropdownSelectMulti
- Added optional search filter ([showSearch]="true")
- FoDropdownSelectMulti selectedIds didn't get reflected properly when updated from elsewhere
- Now using abstract class FoDropdownOptionRenderable instead of FoDropdownOption
- Added [allowNullSelection] option
- Adjusted option category margins
- Added a docs start page
- Improved docs layout
- Fixed an issue where grid_css wasn't imported properly in some cases
- FoImageMapZone zone origins are now properly reset after draws
- Added documentation for FoFileUpload, FoIcon, FoImageFile, FoImageMap, FoTabPanel FoModal, FoNotification, FoNumberInput, FoPanel, FoQuiz, and FoRating
- Added dense attribute example for FoTextInput
- Removed deprecated components FoSelect, FoMultiSelect, FoMultiInput, FoYoutubeComponent
- Added disabled checkbox to affected components in docs
- Improved navigation in docs
- FoTabPanel now colored according to theme primary color
- FoFileUpload, FoImageFile, FoImageMap, FoModal, FoNotification, FoNumberInput, FoPanel, FoQuiz, FoRating now has in-house components instead of material ones
- FoTextInput font-size mixins now applies to action button aswell
- Added example/ to .gitignore
- Added FoDropdownSelect disabled input
- Replaced material components in FoDataTableComponent with in-house components
- Better dense directive for button, dropdownselect and textinput
- Added actionButton logic to dropdownselect
- Removed value field from FoDropdownOption
- Added example/ and docs/ folders (docs/ is published on github pages)
- Added CHANGELOG.md
- Removed FoProviders
- Improved package description
- Replaced github dependencies with pub ones
- Removed fo_model dependency
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
We analyzed this package on Jul 15, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below.
Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.4.0
- pana: 0.12.19
Detected platforms: web
package:fo_components/fo_components.dart with components:
lib/validators/fo_validators.dart. (-7.24 points)
lib/validators/fo_validators.dart reported 15 hints, including:
line 15 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 28 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 42 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 56 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 68 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
lib/components/fo_data_table/fo_data_table_component.dart. (-3.45 points)
lib/components/fo_data_table/fo_data_table_component.dart reported 7 hints, including:
line 211 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 215 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 258 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 353 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 355 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
lib/components/fo_image_file/fo_image_file_component.dart. (-1.99 points)
lib/components/fo_image_file/fo_image_file_component.dart reported 4 hints:
line 179 col 15: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 251 col 11: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 274 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 276 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
lib/components/fo_number_input/fo_number_input_component.dart. (-1 points)
lib/components/fo_number_input/fo_number_input_component.dart reported 2 hints:
line 134 col 13: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.
line 194 col 7: DO use curly braces for all flow control structures.