Reorderable list for flutter.
Reorderable List in Flutter #
iOS-like proof of concept reorderable list with animations
Getting Started #
example/lib/main.dart for example usage
ReorderableListView this one
- Works with slivers so it can be placed in
CustomScrollViewand used with
- Supports large lists (thousands of items) without any issues
- Smooth reordering animations
- Supports different item heights
- iOS like reordering with drag handle
- Android like (long touch) reordering
There are no API stability guarantees.
If you used previous version of reorderable list keep in mind that
ReorderableListener now needs to be placed somewhere in
ReorderableItem hierarchy in order to detect touch and trigger actual reordering (see the example).
Alternatively, you can wrap entire row in
DelayedReorderableListener to get material like long-press reordering behavior.