Reorderable List in Flutter
iOS-like proof of concept reorderable list with animations
example/lib/main.dart for example usage
- Smooth reordering animations
- Supports large lists (thousands of items)
- Supports different item heights
- iOS like reordering with drag handle
- Android like (long touch) reordering
There are no API stability guarantees.
If you used previous version of reorderable list keep in mind that
ReorderableListener now needs to be placed somewhere in
ReorderableItem hierarchy in order to detect touch and trigger actual reordering (see the example).
Alternatively, you can wrap entire row in
DelayedReorderableListener to get material like long-press reordering behavior.