Share email content via device Email Client - supports multiple Attachments #
Simple & quick plugin for cross application data sharing of email fields in mobile development.
Flutter Mailer example app
- [x] android
- [x] ios
Getting Started #
Add to your pubspec dependencies, like so:
dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter flutter_mailer: ^0.4.1+1
Instantiate mail options as follows:
final MailOptions mailOptions = MailOptions( body: 'a long body for the email <br> with a subset of HTML', subject: 'the Email Subject', recipients: ['firstname.lastname@example.org'], isHTML: true, bccRecipients: ['email@example.com'], ccRecipients: ['firstname.lastname@example.org'], attachments: [ 'path/to/image.png', ], ); await FlutterMailer.send(mailOptions);
note gmail and other apps Might parse HTML out of the body.
For help getting started with Flutter, view official online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
based off of react-native-mail
- fix typo in ios
- replace androidx appcompat with core dependency for simpler classpath
- return platform error if no mail app available in ios
- Set Android
compileSdkVersionto 28 in order to prevent build errors with AndroidX.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- ios warning fixes
- fix crash when attachment has unknow mimeType
- display full file name with extention.
- android - change to use "just once/always" menu instead of choser. this is a super small change but changes the flow, hence it's not a patch.
MailOptionsfor by passing choser and picking specific app. android only
- add comments
- android null checks
- minor change in android
- expand example with temp file upload
- update android dependencies
- remove the need to edit
androidManifest.xmlfor file sharing
- change attachment type from
- fix homepage spelling mistake in pubspec
- add initial ios support still work in progress, i'm not a ios devepoler, its the first time i wrote objective C code
- TODO: Describe initial release.
Demonstrates how to use the flutter_mailer plugin.
Getting Started #
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: flutter_mailer: ^0.4.1+2
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Oct 14, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.1
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.4
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.