flutter_image_utilities: ^0.0.4 copied to clipboard
Utility methods for saving an image as JPEG with the specified quality, size and scale mode and for getting image properties.
Image file related utilities for saving an image as JPEG with the specified quality, size and scale mode and for getting image properties.
- Supports Android and iOS.
- Modern plugin implementation based on Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS).
- Uses background processing to keep UI responsive.
- Save an image file as JPEG using the specified JPEG quality.
- Resize saved image to a given size.
- Supports different scaling modes when resizing an image: fitKeepAspectRatio, fillKeepAspectRatio, fitAnyDirectionKeepAspectRatio, fillAnyDirectionKeepAspectRatio
- Get image width and height.
- Get image orientation (Android).
Save image as JPEG #
final jpegFile = await FlutterImageUtilities.saveAsJpeg( sourceFile: File("source_image_file"), destinationFilePath: "path/to/dest/file.jpg", quality: 60, maxWidth: 1920, maxHeight: 1080, scaleMode: ScaleMode.fitKeepAspectRatio);
Get image properties #
final imageProperties = await FlutterImageUtilities.getImageProperties(File("source_image_file"));