Image file related utilities for saving an image as JPEG with the specified quality and size and for getting image properties.
- Supports Android and iOS.
- Modern plugin implementation based on Kotlin (Android) and Swift (iOS).
- Uses background processing to keep UI responsive.
- Save an image file as JPEG using the specified JPEG quality.
- Resize saved image to a given size.
- Get image width and height.
- Get image orientation (Android).
Save image as JPEG
final jpegFile = await FlutterImageUtilities.saveAsJpeg( sourceFile: File("source_image_file"), destinationFilePath: "path/to/dest/file.jpg", quality: 60, maxWidth: 1920, maxHeight: 1080, canScaleUp: false);
Get image properties
final imageProperties = await FlutterImageUtilities.getImageProperties(File("source_image_file"));