flutter_font_picker 1.2.0 flutter_font_picker: ^1.2.0 copied to clipboard
A Flutter widget that lets the user select a Google Font from a custom dropdown/screen.
- Updated to depend on google_fonts package v4.0.3. It now includes the latest supported Google Fonts, their variants, weights, and categories.
constants.dartgenerator tool found in generator directory. Addresses #11. Thanks to @timmaffett for providing this!
- Fix: Protect null
picker_font.dartwhen newer GoogleFonts than those used to generate the
constants.dartare used. Fixes #9.
- Feat: Added
showFontVariantsoption to hide font variants in the font picker. If set to false, user will only be able to select the default variant of each font. Closes #7.
- Feat: Added translations for Polish 🇵🇱. Thanks to @szymekTS for providing these!
- Fix: Setting the
googleFontsparameter didn't have any effect. Fixes #6.
- Feat: Added the ability to set the language for the UI. Translations are available for 🇪🇸🇩🇪🇮🇹🇵🇹🇫🇷. Use the
langoption when initializing
FontPicker. Fixes #5.
- Fix: Issue with non-supported by Google Fonts initialFontFamily (closed #4).
- Fix: Update dependencies to be compatible with Flutter 3.
- Fix: Setting
initialFontFamilynow works (defaulted always to Roboto before).
- Fix: Font variants' text color is now set to derive from Theme's onPrimary color.
- Fix: Font categories' text color is now set to derive from Theme's onPrimary color (closes #1).
- Refactor implementation files in /src.
- Fix issue in example in iOS not rendering the FontPicker in the AlertDialog.
- Add library-level and API documentation.
- Fix hardcoded color values for dark themes.
- Expose models and constants to callers.
- Rename fromFontSpec constructor.
- Fix formatting.
- First working version.
- TODO: Basic fonts option (to be included in assets).
- TODO: Filter languages according to selected fonts on initialization.
- TODO: Implement favorites feature.