flutter_contacts 1.1.1+2 flutter_contacts: ^1.1.1+2 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin to read, create, update, delete and observe native contacts on Android and iOS, with vCard support, and contact permission handling
- Update comments
- Update README
- Fetch groups (iOS) / labels (Android) and containers (iOS) / accounts (Android) (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/29)
- Ability to request read-only permissions (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/25)
- Load rawContact instead of contactId after update, since Android sometimes changes the contactId
- Fix withThumbnail on iOS
- Fix hashCode and ==
- Fix a diacritics bug
- Add ability to open external contact app to view, edit, pick or insert contacts (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/16)
- Fix for permission handler on Android (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/pull/17) - thanks @scroollocker
- Fix type cast error on iOS 14.5 (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/19) - thanks @jadasi
- Stable release 🎉
- Follow-up fix for https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/9
- Fix https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/14
- Fix lint warning
- Remove unused dependency
- Change Dart SDK version requirements
- Migrated to null-safety
- Support for requesting permissions
- Option to return non-visible contacts on Android and raw contacts on Android/iOS (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/5)
- Not backward compatible!
- Photo and thumbnail are now distinct fields
- Convenience methods
- Much more advanced vCard parsing and exporting (to version 3.0 and 4.0)
- We can now add multiple listeners
- Removed dependencies to
operator==for contact and properties
- Support for notes on iOS13+ by setting
FlutterContacts.config.includeNotesOnIos13AndAbove = true
- Added tests
- Remove extra print statements
- Properly delete events on iOS (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/2)
- Fix date serialization on Android (https://github.com/QuisApp/flutter_contacts/issues/2)
- Support for vCard parsing and exporting
- Make default values non-const so they can be mutated
- Add tests
- Update dependencies
- Deduplicate events
- Bug fix with normalized phone number
- Added normalized phone numbers (android only)
- Deduplicate phone numbers and emails by default
- Improved README and dartdoc.
- Added option to
getFullContacts()with high-res photos.
- Fixed bug on iOS where low-res photos were fetched instead of high-res and vice-versa.
- Better Kotlin null safety.
newContact()now returns the full contact instead of ID / raw ID.
- Fix README typos.
- Fix support for iOS.
- Initial release.