A Flutter plugin to retrieve, create and save contacts and contact-related events on Android and iOS devices.
- Fixed issue with lastModified timestamp on Android.
- Improved permissions and split example project into different files
- Fixed issue where company was returned instead of jobTitle (thanks to Martin Krupa)
- Fixed issue fetching contact by id.
- Added example of full-text search using full_text_search plugin to the example
There shouldn't be any breaking changes, but there are significant changes to how things work under the hood
- Contacts is duplicated as UnifiedContacts and SingleContacts, to allow access to aggregated contacts, or the raw unlinked contacts
getContactswill produce information about how contacts are linked. It's more expensive, and therefore disabled by default on
- Removed any java8 dependencies
Merged several PRs from the community. Thanks to:
- Introduce sunny_dart dependency, updating minor version for slight changes.
- Fixing bug with non-completing futures on Android
- Fixing bug with paging iterable that attempted to publish after the stream was closed
- Fixing contact events on ios
- Improving docs
- Getting Android up to speed
- Adding documentation
- Working on CI setup
- Adding sort order
- Fixing issue with fetching full-res images
- Improved performance of count
- Beefed up example screen to handle search and other features.
- Known issue: this build doesn't work for Android
- Move all ios operation to background as .userInitiated
- Provide convenience getter for fetching contact avatar.
- Fixing ios paging logic
- Added streaming methods for improved performance
- Fixing issue with copying identifier
- Also improved error handling
- Added removeDuplicates function to contact
- Fixed some issues with dates (specifically birthday on IOS)
- Fixed exports
- Changed how dates are handled - more closely aligning to DateComponents in ios - will use a kotlin class for Android eventually
- Initial checkin