An alternate animated progress indicator widget for flutter's CircularProgressIndicator and LinearProgressIndicator with Google color accents.
flutter_colored_progress_indicators | #
RefreshIndicatoryes that's it.
Getting Started #
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... flutter_colored_progress_indicators: ^1.2.0
In your library add the following import:
After that run
flutter pub get
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
For Circular Progress Indicator -
... child: ColoredCircularProgressIndicator() ...
For Linear Progress Indicator -
... child: ColoredLinearProgressIndicator() ...
For Refresh Indicator -
... child: ColoredRefreshIndicator( child: SingleChildScrollView( physics: AlwaysScrollableScrollPhysics(), child: ... ) ) ...
See CHANGELOG.md for recent changes.
- [x] Merge changes from official flutter dev branch
- [ ] Shorter names for indicators
- [x] Google color accents
- [ ] Animation speed control factor
- [x] Refactoring
You can be of great help if you want to improve or add anything !
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Package licensed under the MIT License.