float_column 2.0.1 float_column: ^2.0.1 copied to clipboard
Flutter FloatColumn widget for building a vertical column of widgets and text where the text wraps around floated widgets, similar to how CSS float works.
[2.0.1] - May 27, 2023 #
- Fixed bug related to
maxLinesbeing set to a value greater than 1, and
overflowbeing set to
TextOverflow.ellipsis, where the text would not be layed out correctly.
[2.0.0] - May 11, 2023 #
- Updated to support Dart 3 and Flutter 3.10.0.
[1.4.1] - February 8, 2023 #
- Updated how text renderers are cached for quicker access.
- Some code cleanup to RenderFloatColumn
hitTestChildrenand other code cleanup.
[1.4.0] - February 6, 2023 #
- Added support for Flutter's selection functionality.
[1.3.3] - January 17, 2023 #
- Added a
copyWithTextSpanparameter to the
defaultSplitSpanAtIndexextension method on the
[1.3.2] - January 17, 2023 #
- Added optional an
bool ignoreFloatedWidgetSpans = falseparameter to the
[1.3.1] - December 10, 2022 #
- Updated to remove warnings related to latest Flutter version.
[1.3.0] - July 7, 2022 #
FloatColumnto support children of type
[1.2.4] - July 6, 2022 #
[1.2.3] - June 28, 2022 #
- Fixed bug in the RenderObject extension method
visitChildrenAndTextRenderers. It would not recursively visit children with
VisitChildrenOfAnyTypeMixin. Now it does.
[1.2.2] - June 2, 2022 #
- Code updates to fix warnings related to Flutter 3.0 release.
- Fixed bug related to when
markNeedsSemanticsUpdateis called. Since it can immediately result in a call to
describeSemanticsConfiguration, it needed to be moved outside of the loop updating the cached WrappableTextRenderer list.
[1.2.1] - November 15, 2021 #
- Fixed bug in RenderFloatColumn assembleSemanticsNode, it was using the
operator of WrappableTextRenderer, when it should have been using the
[1.2.0] - November 15, 2021 #
- Fixed #3 "WrappableText objects that contain TextSpans that have a recognizer (e.g. TapGestureRecognizer) aren't handled correctly, i.e. the recognizer is ignored for hit tests."
- Updated RenderFloatColumn to support standard
[1.1.2] - November 13, 2021 #
- Fixed bug in RenderFloatColumn
- Added example Mac app, and updated examples.
[1.1.1] - September 9, 2021 #
- Updated to use
flutter_lints_pluspackage and fix Flutter 2.5 lint warnings.
[1.1.0] - July 5, 2021 #
- Added support for floated inline widgets using WidgetSpan with Floatable child.
[1.0.2] - July 4, 2021 #
- Added code that shows overflow area and size in case of height overflow.
[1.0.1] - July 4, 2021 #
- Fixed bug where the layout was incorrect in some cases if line-feed characters were in the text.
[1.0.0] - June 27, 2021 #
- Updated README.md and released 1.0.0 version.
[0.1.5] - May 7, 2021 #
- Updated so the
textAlignparameter of WrappableText works correctly.
[0.1.4] - May 7, 2021 #
- Updated so negative indent values work correctly.
[0.1.3] - May 2, 2021 #
RenderBox get renderBoxand
Offset get offsetto RenderTextMixin.
[0.1.2] - May 2, 2021 #
- Added support for visiting the children (render objects and text renderers) of a RenderFloatColumn, via the
- Added support for getting detailed info about each text renderer child (via the
RenderTextMixin), similar to RenderParagraph.
- Fixed a bug relating to WrappableText and unique keys.
[0.1.1] - May 1, 2021 #
- Added support for margins and padding to WrappableText and Floatable.
[0.1.0] - April 26, 2021 #
- Removed debug print statements, added more examples to readme file.
[0.1.0-dev.3] - April 26, 2021 #
- Fixed a bug where a child widget with a width of zero would cause an exception.
[0.1.0-dev.2] - April 26, 2021 #
- Fixed a bug where a child widget with an unconstrained width would cause an exception.
[0.1.0-dev.1] - April 25, 2021 #
- Prerelease version with basic functionality, and probably a lot of bugs.