file_utils 1.0.1 file_utils: ^1.0.1 copied to clipboard
File utils is a collection of the helper classes for file system.
- This package is no longer supported because it was flagged by Google Dart developers as being published by an unknown person. Publisher Unknown. As a normal person, I believe that hardly anyone would want to use software from unknown publishers.
- The source code has been migrated to null safety. Thanks to the author of this work, Brett Sutton (github.com/bsutton).
- Breaking changes: In a number of places where the api accepts a null and returns a null (e.g. basename).
- The source code has been modified in accordance with Google’s guidelines about the effectiveness of the Dart language
- Return to the old version (^1.6.2) of the package dependency "path"
- Updating dependency versions
- Updating the source code to a new style
- Minor cosmetic fixes
- Adaptation to Dart 2.0