fhir_yaml: ^0.2.1 copied to clipboard
Dart package to format JSON data to YAML. Supports formatting conventions of pubspec files.
- Still used the same, but was hanging on empty strings, should be fixed now.
- Just trying to keep in sync with other packages. No functionality changes. Reorganized github repo.
- Added FHIR® to our readme, official permission from HL7 and Graham Grieve!
[0.0.1] - Adding more formatting options #
- deals with long lines that don't have '\n' in them
- formats escaped characters
- attempts to remove unnecessary blank lines
Releases for json2yaml #
[1.0.1+1] - Better compliance to pub.dev quality requirements #
- Migration to Dart 2.10
- Code checks against recently introduced dart linter rules
- Better compliance to pub.dev quality requirements
[1.0.1] - Correct rendering of JSON entries without value #
[1.0.0+3] - README.md is corrected #
[1.0.0+2] - Build status URL is updated in README.md #
[1.0.0+1] - Package description corrected for pub.dev #
[1.0.0] - Initial release #
- Initial release supporting pubspec.yaml and pubspec.lock formatting styles