esense_flutter: ^0.3.0 copied to clipboard
The eSense Flutter Plugin supporting the eSense earable computing devices from Nokia Bell Labs, Cambridge.
- singleton changed to recommended dart style using
- fixed bug in reconnection.
- updated the Android app to post 1.12 Android project.
- small improvement to the demo app (now supports connection via a button).
- updated Swift implementation to version 5
- update to readme on iOS
- added bluetooth permission to
- small update to documentation
- support for iOS implemented
- improved example app
- improvement to documentation
- sampling rate can be set before connecting to device.
- small improvement to the example app (still not very good though...)
- update of readme documentation on API.
- Initial release supporting 1st released version of the Android eSense library, dated April 2019.