drift 1.6.0 drift: ^1.6.0 copied to clipboard
Drift is a reactive library to store relational data in Dart and Flutter applications.
Try the Flutter Chat Tutorial 💬
Drift is a reactive persistence library for Flutter and Dart, built on top of sqlite. Drift is
- Flexible: Drift let's you write queries in both SQL and Dart,
providing fluent apis for both languages. You can filter and order results
or use joins to run queries on multiple tables. You can even use complex
sql features like
- 🔥 Feature rich: Drift has builtin support for transactions, schema migrations, complex filters and expressions, batched updates and joins. We even have a builtin IDE for SQL!
- 📦 Modular: Thanks to builtin support for daos and
imports in sql files, drift helps you keep your database code simple.
- 🛡️ Safe: Drift generates typesafe code based on your tables and queries. If you make a mistake in your queries, drift will find it at compile time and provide helpful and descriptive lints.
- ⚡ Fast: Even though drift lets you write powerful queries, it can keep up with the performance of key-value stores. Drift is the only major persistence library with builtin threading support, allowing you to run database code across isolates with zero additional effort.
- Reactive: Turn any sql query into an auto-updating stream! This includes complex queries across many tables
- ⚙️ Cross-Platform support: Drift works on Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux and the web. This template is a Flutter todo app that works on all platforms
- 🗡️ Battle tested and production ready: Drift is stable and well tested with a wide range of unit and integration tests. It powers production Flutter apps.
drift moor, persistence on Flutter is fun!
To start using drift, read our detailed docs.
For the web #
For information to use this library on the web (including Flutter web), follow the instructions here. Keep in mind that web support is still experimental.