dnd: ^0.3.5 copied to clipboard
Drag and Drop for Dart web apps with mouse and touch support.
Version 0.3.5 (2016-11-22) #
- Handle the edge case where destroy is called while dragging an avatar (#17).
Version 0.3.4 (2016-10-19) #
- Fix strong-mode type errors (#15).
- Remove Shadow DOM example and (dev)dependency on Polymer (was causing some confusion).
Version 0.3.3 (2016-09-22) #
- Allow a configurable clickSuppression distance (#13). We found that the click suppression was a little too aggressive for users with less mousing accuracy. They would attempt to click and trigger a small drag. Which then suppressed the click event and prevented the action they intended to complete.
Version 0.3.2 (2016-07-26) #
- Remove null-aware operator since drone.io uses an old version of Dart that doesn't support this yet.
Version 0.3.1 (2016-07-26) #
- Support for programmatic drag abort (see issue #11).
Version 0.3.0 (2015-04-18) #
- BREAKING CHANGE: Refactoring the
AvatarHandler. Only if you've implemented a custom
AvatarHandleryou might need to do some changes:
resetPointerEventswere removed and don't need to be called any more. Pointer event styles are handled automatically.
AvatarHandlermargin caching: The
AvatarHandleronly cached the margins once for every
Draggable. This caused problems when margins of elements in the same
Draggablehad different margins or the margins were changed. Now the margins are reset after every drag.
Version 0.2.1 (2015-03-09) #
- Fix #9: Using transformers in the main
pubspec.yamlcaused problems with projects depending on the
Version 0.2.0 (2015-03-09) #
- Fix #3: Shadow DOM is now supported. A
dnd-retargetattribute must be added to all custom elements where events should be forwarded to the Shadow DOM children.
- Fix #7: Add a css class (
dnd-invalidby default) to dropzones when a not-accepted draggable is dragged over.
Version 0.1.4 (2014-10-20) #
- Add a sortable example.
- Change comments according to new Dart Style Guide rule
- Move event dispatching calls from EventManager to Draggable (refactoring).
Version 0.1.3 (2014-08-09) #
- Fix #4: Problem when an ancestor of the dragged element was positioned (relative, absolute, fixed).
Version 0.1.2 (2014-07-22) #
- Correcting small bug that occurred when setSelectionRange() was called on an element that does not support it.
- Fix Pointer Event bug: Too many event listeners in move, end, cancel.
- Fix for Bug #1 - Not working in Windows 8.1 IE11
- Adding a
DraggableEventto indicate if a drag ended because of a cancelling operation like
Version 0.1.1 (2014-07-21) #
- Support for IE10 and IE11 touch screens through pointer events.
disableMouseoptions. The goal was to unify touch and mouse dragging, so it should not be necessary to disable one or the other.
Version 0.1.0 (2014-07-17) #
- First version.