dart_pusher_channels 1.2.1 dart_pusher_channels: ^1.2.1 copied to clipboard
Dart implementation of client of Pusher Channels protocol, instrument to work with real-time applications.
- Minimum Dart SDK version:
- Upgraded http package to version
- Converted abstract classes that are used as mixins to abstract mixin classes
- Encapsulated the helper extension methods
publish.ymlworkflow to automatically publish releases
- Support for Private Encrypted Channels
Expressing the deepest gratitude to Sameh Doush for developing and providing a test environment that boosted a release of the feature.
- Fixed the detected typos in README.
- Added the Milestones section in README.
- Fixed mistakes in the docs.
- Updated the platforms metadata.
- Updated the metadata of this package.
- Fixed linking in the README.
Whole the project has been rethinked and redesigned in this update. The structure is more convenient and canonical according to the official documentation
- Support for Presence Channels
- Triggering events
- Tested on all the platforms
- Renamed and reorganized a hierarchy of the event classes
- Reorganized a hierarchy of the channel classes
- Divided the whole lifecycle of the client in separate layers:
- Connection layer
- Channels layer
- Client's layer
- Connection layer
- Unit tests
PusherChannelsConnection- interface for a connection layer
PusherChannelsWebSocketConnection- implementation of
PusherChannelsClientLifeCycleController- internal controller of a client's lifecycle
ChannelsManager- internal delegate of channels
kDartPusherChannelsLibraryVersion constant metadata to
PusherChannelsOptions. It will regulate whether to include or omit the metadata such as
PusherChannelOptions was deprecated and renamed to
PusherChannelsOptions for conveniency.
path getter of
PusherChannelOptions if both
path parameters are provided as
PusherChannelOptionsis nullable now.
Added a feature to set custom endpoint path to
Updated the inline documentation.
Update the example file.
- Fixed bug when connection status was set to
ConnectionStatus.conncetedeach time the pusher error event occured.
(Even if connection status was set to
- Fixed bug on double connections triggered by concurrent attempts to reconnect.
disconnecton disposing the delegate.
- Fixed markdown of
Updated inline documentation of the package
disconnectSafelyrespectively from the outside.
Merging pull requests #6,
- Added an additional member
ConnectionDelegateand the parameter with the same name
to the constructor
PusherChannelsClient.websocket. It will regulate timeout of
ping waiting for
pong (checking if connection is alive).
Fixed multiple connections occuring after
disconnectcommited by multiple
Distincting manual disconnections of
disconnectSafely) from automated ones.
Fixed: multiple socket connections while calling
connectmultiple times are prevented.
reconnect's type is
Future<void>. (Previously was
Featuring contributors in README
Add custom logger handler to use a custom Logger instead of printing to console.
Hide PusherChannelsPackageLogger from public API.
Fix logger tests not capturing what was being printed to console.
Remove logTest method as it is not needed anymore.
PusherChannelsPackageConfigs which enables and disables log prints.
Added following additional controls to
- Tested on Windows succesfully and updated meta data
- Fixed reconnection tries on disposal
- Updated the description of pubspec.yaml
- Fixed issue of non-cancallable timer. Added logging with
unsubscribemethod for private channels.
- Updated README.
- Using more canonical names of classes and interfaces.
- Updated README and example.
- Updated documentation.
- Initial version.