cross_connectivity 3.0.3 cross_connectivity: ^3.0.3 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin for handling Connectivity and REAL Connection state in the mobile, web and desktop platforms. Supports iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Updated libs: rxdart, connectivity.
- Fixed null pointer exception in
- Redo android example activity to android embedding v2
- Fixed lint issues
- Updated to NNBD.
- Updated changelog and readme.
[Breaking Change] The
getWifiIPare removed to wifi_info_flutter.
If you don't use any of the above APIs, your code should work as is. In addition, you can also remove
If you use any of the above APIs, you can find the same APIs in the wifi_info_flutter plugin. For example, to migrate
getWifiName, use the new plugin:
final WifiInfo _wifiInfo = WifiInfo(); final String wifiName = await _wifiInfo.getWifiName();
- Updated libs: meta, http, rxdart.
- Removed debug printing.
- Fixed incompatibility issue with Safari and IE of NetworkInformation API.
- Created common interface for handling
REAL Connectionstate in the mobile, web and desktop platforms. Supports iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Linux and macOS.