cbl_sentry 1.1.1 cbl_sentry: ^1.1.1 copied to clipboard
Sentry integration for Couchbase Lite with support for recording breadcrumbs and performance tracing.
Couchbase Lite is an embedded, NoSQL database:
- Multi-Platform - Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux
- Standalone Dart and Flutter - No manual setup required, just add the package.
- Fast and Compact - Uses efficient persisted data structures.
It is fully featured:
- JSON Style Documents - No explicit schema and supports deep nesting.
- Expressive Queries - SQL++ (SQL for JSON), QueryBuilder, Full-Text Search
- Observable - Get notified of changes in database, queries and data sync.
- Data Sync - Pull and push data from/to server with full control over synced data.
❤️ If you find this package useful, please ⭐ us on pub.dev and GitHub. 🙏
🐛 & ✨ Did you find a bug or have a feature request? Please open a GitHub issue.
👋 Do you you have a question or feedback? Let us know in a GitHub discussion.
Proudly sponsored by #
This package provides an integration with Sentry to supplement error reports with database related information and gather database performance metrics.
To get started, go to the documentation for the Sentry integration.
🤝 Contributing #
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
Read CONTRIBUTING to get started developing.
⚖️ Disclaimer #
⚠️ This is not an official Couchbase product.