Cassandra database client (driver wire protocol: v4, CQL: 3.0).
- Peer-selection hint handles
- Warnings in query responses are now handled and included in
TIMESTAMPis now serialized from/to
- Refactored methods around frame parsing (internals).
Clientalso has the
Better cluster handling:
- Automatically connect to new peers.
- Peer selection based on low latency connection.
- Peer selection based on hint to connect to primary node directly (limited to String ids).
- Updated to use
- Added types: timestamp, timeuuid and counter.
- Fixed a bug where it would crash on selecting and inserting a null field.
- Updated to Dart 2.3 standards
Query result pagination.
- Basic client.