Cassandra database client in Dart #
- The package can be used with Cassandra (and Elassandra).
- It is able to handle basic types (but: no
- Detects and auto-connects peers.
- Auto-selects peers with lower latencies.
- Select the peer that is most likely to contain the data (use:
This is an experimental library and protocol, use at your own risk.
How to contribute #
Check and follow the spec of the wire protocol v4 before creating a PR.
- Peer-selection hint handles
- Warnings in query responses are now handled and included in
TIMESTAMPis now serialized from/to
- Refactored methods around frame parsing (internals).
Clientalso has the
Better cluster handling:
- Automatically connect to new peers.
- Peer selection based on low latency connection.
- Peer selection based on hint to connect to primary node directly (limited to String ids).
- Updated to use
- Added types: timestamp, timeuuid and counter.
- Fixed a bug where it would crash on selecting and inserting a null field.
- Updated to Dart 2.3 standards
Query result pagination.
- Basic client.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: cassandart: ^0.3.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
pub get or
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Mar 26, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.1
- pana: 0.13.6
Maintain an example.
None of the files in the package's
example/ directory matches known example patterns.
Common filename patterns include
cassandart.dart. Packages with multiple examples should provide
For more information see the pub package layout conventions.