This Flutter package provides a Avatar Glow Widget with cool background glowing animation.
💻 Installation #
dependencies: section of your
pubspec.yaml, add the following line:
dependencies: avatar_glow: <latest version>
❔ Usage #
Import this class #
Usage is simple. Avatar Glow is a widget offering different customizable optional parameters with child displayed at its center. #
- Simple Implementation #
AvatarGlow( endRadius: 90.0, //required child: Material( //required elevation: 8.0, shape: CircleBorder(), child: CircleAvatar( backgroundColor:Colors.grey , child: Image.asset('assets/images/flutter.png',height: 60,), radius: 40.0, shape: BoxShape.circle ), ), )
- Full Implementation #
AvatarGlow( startDelay: Duration(milliseconds: 1000), glowColor: Colors.blue, endRadius: 90.0, duration: Duration(milliseconds: 2000), repeat: true, showTwoGlows: true, repeatPauseDuration: Duration(milliseconds: 100), child: Material( elevation: 8.0, shape: CircleBorder(), child: CircleAvatar( backgroundColor:Colors.grey , child: Image.asset('assets/images/flutter.png',height: 60,), radius: 40.0, shape: BoxShape.circle ), ), shape: BoxShape.circle, animate: true, curve: Curves.fastOutSlowIn, )
⭐ My Flutter Packages #
- json_table Create Flutter Json Table from json map directly.
- pie_chart Flutter Pie Chart with cool animation.
- search_widget Flutter Search Widget for selecting an option from list.
- animating_location_pin Flutter Animating Location Pin Widget providing Animating Location Pin Widget which can be used while fetching device location.
⭐ My Flutter Apps #
- flutter_profile Showcase My Portfolio: Ayush P Gupta on Playstore.
- flutter_sankalan Flutter App which allows reading/uploading short stories.
👍 Contribution #
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -m 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
- #6 Add 'animate', 'curve' option. Thanks @Nolence for PR. Thanks @Sahil for feedback.
- Add macos support
- #2 Fixes exception when using widget inside scroll widget. Fixed missing repeat parameter usage. Thanks @Sahil
- Delay in starting animation 'startDelay'
[0.1.0] - Initial Release
A new Flutter project.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: avatar_glow: ^1.1.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Nov 13, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.6.0
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.6
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.