This Flutter package provides a Animating Location Pin Widget which can be used while fetching device location.
💻 Installation #
dependencies: section of your
pubspec.yaml, add the following line:
dependencies: animating_location_pin: <latest version>
❔ Usage #
Import this class #
Adding this widget is simple. Just directly use its instance for default configuration
Container( child: AnimatingLocationPin(), )
Full Implementation #
AnimatingLocationPin( pinAsset: 'assets/images/pin.png', shadowAsset: 'assets/images/shadow.png', shadowSizeFactor: 0.4, duration: Duration(milliseconds: 500), pinJumpHeight: 44.0, pinSize: 70.0, ),
Assets used are #
- Although this animation can be achieved easily with Flare Animation, but this widget involves a good learning to coding such animation manually in flutter
⭐ My Flutter Packages #
- pie_chart Flutter Pie Chart with cool animation.
- avatar_glow Flutter Avatar Glow Widget with glowing animation.
- search_widget Flutter Search Widget for selecting an option from list.
⭐ My Flutter Apps #
- flutter_profile Showcase My Portfolio: Ayush P Gupta on Playstore.
- flutter_sankalan Flutter App which allows reading/uploading short stories.
👍 Contribution #
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -m 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
[0.1.0] - Initial Release
A new Flutter project.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: animating_location_pin: ^0.1.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Feb 19, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.1
- pana: 0.13.5
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.7