auth0_flutter_platform_interface 1.2.1 auth0_flutter_platform_interface: ^1.2.1 copied to clipboard
A common platform interface for the auth0_flutter federated plugin.
Change Log #
This release adds official support for the Web platform! 🎉 Please checkout the readme for full usage instructions for all supported platforms:
Other changes in this release:
v1.2.0-beta.1 (2023-05-25) #
v1.2.0-beta.0 (2023-04-14) #
This release adds support for the web platform.
- [SDK-4110] Support options to
- [SDK-4046] WebException wrapper #227 (stevehobbsdev)
- [SDK-4009] Add support for custom parameters #226 (stevehobbsdev)
- [SDK-4002] Add support for loginWithPopup #224 (stevehobbsdev)
- [SDK-4001] Logout for web platform #223 (stevehobbsdev)
- Support additional properties for SDK client #211 (stevehobbsdev)
- Add credentials() and hasValidCredentials() [SDK-3997] #207 (Widcket)
- [SDK-3984] Support login on web platform #203 (stevehobbsdev)
- Add web platform boilerplate [SDK-3983] #197 (Widcket)
- Added support for
- Added support for SafariViewController #198 (stevehobbsdev)
- Upgrade Flutter used for build, and fix linter warnings #199 (stevehobbsdev)
- Fix README links #184 (Widcket)
This is the General Availability release of the Auth0 Flutter SDK! 🎉
This release marks the first stable release of the SDK and is fully supported for use in production environments.
⚠️ Breaking changes #
There are a small number of breaking changes from
1.0.0-fa.0 in this release:
Renamed properties The following properties were renamed to comply with Dart's API guidelines.
scheme option of
webAuthentication().logout() was moved up a level to become an option of
auth0.webAuthentication().login(scheme: 'custom-scheme'); auth0.webAuthentication().logout(scheme: 'custom-scheme');
auth0.webAuthentication(scheme: 'custom-scheme').login(); auth0.webAuthentication(scheme: 'custom-scheme').logout();
LocalAuthenticationOptions was renamed to
LocalAuthentication to fix up some confusion about how the class was to be used.
See #152 for details.
1.0.0-fa.0 (2022-07-21) #
This is a First Availability release of the Auth0 Flutter SDK! 🎉
This release includes the addition of a Credentials Manager: a mechanism to manage the tokens returned from Auth0, including the ability to automatically renew the access token when expired (web authentication only). Read more about the credentials manager in the
auth0_flutter package readme.
1.0.0-beta.1 (2022-07-08) #
This is the first public beta release of the Auth0 Flutter SDK! 🎉
⚠️ This release is not yet suitable for use in production
The Auth0 Flutter SDK is a new SDK designed to make it quick and easy to integrate Auth0 into Flutter applications. Today, the SDK offers the following features:
- Support for iOS and Android
- Integration with Auth0 Universal Login
- Integration with the Auth0 Authentication API for:
- username and password login
- refreshing access tokens
- password reset
- fetching user profile
Check out the Readme for a more detailed run through of the capabilities and API.
1.0.0-beta.0 (2022-05-05) #
- Web Auth login
- Web Auth logout
- Authenticaiton API login
- Authentication API signup
- Authentication API user profile
- Authentication API renew credentials
- Authentication API reset password